ShipMonk offers integrations with numerous online marketplaces including Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon marketplace, Magento, eBay, PayPal, and much more.
When integrating your store with the ShipMonk platform, we'll connect your store so that orders placed by customers will automatically sync through ShipMonk's order portal. Then our warehouse can fulfill your orders quickly and easily.
Here’s how it works:
1) Orders are imported from the marketplace.
2) Orders go through a series of "checks" to verify that the order is valid. Read more about invalid orders.
3) Once the order is valid, it is then fulfilled by ShipMonk and shipped to your customer.
4) The tracking number is pushed to your marketplace/shopping cart.
5) Your customer gets an email with the tracking number and can track the order on the carrier's website.
Note: With the current integration, ShipMonk cannot integrate its shipping calculator for live shipping methods, and we also cannot integrate live inventory sync.