1. Hover over the settings gear in the top right navigation
2. Click the "Stores" button
3. You’ll be presented with two options and you’ll select one based upon the marketplace/ store you’re looking to integrate with us. If you are integrating a Shopify store please see below if integrating another platform please proceed to Step 4.
a. Click the "Integrate Shopify Store" button to automatically integrate your Shopify store.
b. Enter your domain name and click “Connect”
c. Once the integration is confirmed as successful you will receive email confirmation and orders will begin importing from your eCommerce store into ShipMonk.
4. If integrating an eCommerce Platform other than Shopify click on the "Integrate Another Store" button to integrate your store or marketplace.
5. Complete the integrations request form with the required information.
6. Our Integrations team will respond within 2 business day to confirm the integration is complete or reach out asking for missing information.
Here are few things to do or look out for after new store is integrated:
- Setup item mapping
- Map shipping methods
- Check that all orders that are waiting to be fulfilled (action required, processing, backorders, on hold, submitted for fulfillment) are supposed to be fulfilled. Frequently there might be older orders that are not marked as "Shipped", and we wouldn't want to ship those out again.
- Setup "Submit delay" in store settings
- Setup "Ship From Name" in store settings