1) Poly Mailer - Plastic, white poly mailer.
2) Bubble Mailer - Kraft envelope padded with bubble wrap inside.
3) Box (Corrugated Box) - Your product will be placed inside a corrugated kraft box (with packing material).
4) Fragile - We'll use die-cut kraft paper to wrap each product to prevent damage during transit and use a corrugated box labeled "fragile". This packaging method is an additional charge of $.50 per unit.
5) Slap a Label - If your product is ready to ship as is and does not require any type of external packaging, we'll just "slap a label" on the product itself.
6) Custom - If you are providing custom packaging of any type (stickers, tape, boxes, or mailers), select this option and describe the specifications for packing your products.